background

Monday, October 27, 2008

Wedding Details so far

So as not to bore you, I'll put this info in a separate post.
Here's what we've got so far:

We are getting married in historic Roswell, Ga at Kimball Hall.
We'll have a garden ceremony, followed by a reception.
The wedding is on June 6, 2009 (yes, it's really D-Day).

Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions:
Yes, I have a dress.
Yes, I have picked out bridesmaids dresses. They are sky blue.
I have 5 bridesmaids, and Ryan has 5 groomsmen.
We are honeymooning in St. Lucia after the wedding. No, you can't come with us.
We're having a band (The PartyTime Band), and a bar.

We are currently looking at our options for flowers, cake, hotels and invitations. I think I've got 2 of the 4 taken care of, but it's not finalized yet.

We are registered at Macy's and at Target. We're not registering at Bed, Bath, and Beyond because they have declared bankruptcy and part of their settlement agreement is that if they don't resolve their issues they don't have to accept their own gift cards. I think that's silly and prefer not to be involved in that mess, so we're just leaving them out of it.

That's about all I have for now, but more to come! Thanks for checking us out and stay tuned for more info.

No comments: