background

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catching Up

*Sigh* Once again, I've fallen behind. WAY behind. But with everything that's been going on in the last year, I feel like it's time to re-prioritize this little blog. I can't possibly catch everyone up on everything that's gone in and do it justice. So I'll just hit two of the biggest highlights.
1) We have a contract on the house. As of July 1, we are in a Lease/Purchase arrangement to finally sell my house. Sure it could fall through, or a million other things could go wrong through the course of the "lease" phase. But I'm choosing to be happy that we're not paying the mortgage as of July 1. Hooray!
2) We got big news around Christmas time. We are having a baby! I'll post a few pictures to show the bump progress, but as you can imagine, our lives have revolved around preparing for our new addition. We're wrapping up the nursery decor too, so I'll post those when we're done.


Merry Christmas to US!!

4 Weeks Pregnant


8 weeks pregnant



12 weeks pregnant



16 weeks pregnant




20 weeks pregnant





24 weeks pregnant





Current: 30 weeks pregnant



So there you go. Bump watch 2010 is well underway, and that's our current status. So here's what else you'll surely want to know... We are due August 29, and it's a boy. We don't have a name picked out yet, and that's starting to become a bit of an issue. It's just that nothing feels right yet. We're working on it though. We're wrapping up the nursery, and I'm hoping that we'll get some good stuff to round out our list of things we need at our showers. Which, by the way, my dear friend Allison is throwing us a Dr. Seuss themed shower in mid-July! I can't WAIT for it! I'm seriously SO excited for that.
We are also in the market for a new digital camera. I hope we'll be making a purchase in the next few weeks, so I can start learnng all about it before the little guy arrives. So I'll get to work on that too... and post some of my practice pictures.






No comments: