background

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Cat in the Hat, and all of that...

Yesterday was my baby shower!  It was hosted by my sweet friend Allison, who knew about my nursery theme.  So she did my baby shower around the Dr. Seuss theme too.  The invitations were SO SO cute, and when I got to her house, I was blown away by the Seusstastic shower decor.  She REALLY out-did herself. 

Cute balloons, welcome sign, and drinks station in her kitchen...



She had cute decor all over the place, like this!  (Ignore the fuzzy picture... I'm still getting used to the new camera!)


It's a Boy!


The table right by the front door, with the party favors



The gift station... seriously- how cute is this?!


The pregnant woman's fantasy land!  CUPCAKES!!!



And my beautiful hostess herself.  Thank you SO much Allison, for hosting an awesome, fun shower!

The shower was so nice.  My sweet friends spoiled me ROTTEN with the great gifts they gave!!  Baby O is just about set.  I have a work shower coming up in a couple of weeks, and after that, I really think we'll have just about everything we need.  Oh except the instruction manual on what to do with this kid... Anybody have one of those? 


No comments: