background

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Top 10 at 10

Today Cameron is 10 weeks old, and in honor of this milestone, I give you the Top 10 at 10 (weeks).



10. Number of weeks old baby Cameron is today: 10

9. Number of fingers that baby Cameron can choose to suck on: 10 (but he only actually will suck on 2- his thumbs!)


8. Average number of diapers baby Cameron goes through in one day: 10

7. The number of minutes baby Cameron will stay down for a nap before crying out: 10

6. Number of outfits baby Cameron has referencing Mommy: 10 (Mommy’s Hero, Mommy’s Snugglesaurous, I love my Mummy, Mommy loves me, etc.)

5. Number of t-shirts mommy goes through in a 3 day period (due to spit up, spilled drinks as the result of doing everything one-handed, etc.): 10

4. Number of times baby Cameron passes gas of some form after a feeding: 10 (I know you think I included this one to be cute, but I promise I counted.)



3. Number of burp cloths floating around this house somewhere: 10. They came in a 10 pack, so I know this number is accurate, but I can’t prove it because I never seem to be able to locate them when I need them.

2. Average number of times a day baby Cameron ends up in his bouncer (because that will actually stop the crying): 10

1. Number of hours baby Cameron went between feedings last night: 9. Oooh I almost had you! OK well here you go: the number of times mommy got up to check on baby Cameron between 3 and 6 am to make sure he was still alive: 10.

That’s right folks: last night was a MAJOR milestone in the sleep department. Let’s just hope it wasn’t a once in a lifetime occurrence and will become more of a regular thing.   Mommy is MUCH happier when she gets her sleep.  Trust me.

                                 

1 comment:

Lorri said...

What a sweet pumpkin~ Let me know when you are wanting to go out to eat around the Mall of GA so I can babysit! I would LOVE that!