background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In Crisis

Normally my posts are pretty upbeat, right?  They sound like "Yay, look at what we've been doing", etc.  That's how I type them out, anyway, so I hope they read that way.  But today we are having a crisis of EPIC proportions...  My hard drive on my computer is full.  Yep.  I mean, it's not World Hunger, or Save Darfur or anything, but for me, this is life-changing.  I have a TON of pictures on my camera that have to be loaded onto the computer, then shared with family, friends, and of course, my faithful blog followers. 
I could be showing you pictures of Cameron's new teeth (we're up to 8 now!), or how he's SO close to crawling.  Or I have this super cute video of him giggling I could share.  Or I could be showing you pictures of our NEW CAR!!  Yep, we finally did it!  Or I could share pictures of our Easter weekend, including the Easter outfit that I made for Cameron (which Ryan compared to a "plaid barrel").  But nope.  Looks like technology has other plans. We have ordered another hard drive though, so never fear- help is on the way!  Once we get that up and going, I'll be sure to share some of my pictures.  In the meantime, I'm attempting to clean up my desktop so that it's easy to organize what files I do have. 
Now since I can't put any pics up, I hope none of you have stopped reading mid-update because I do have one more important announcement.  Friday is a big day for some people.  We've been waiting on this day for a year.  There will be a huge celebration, and I feel like the whole world is watching.  That's right people, it's my birthday!  What?  You thought I was going to say the Royal Wedding?  Well speaking of, I put a call in to the Queen, who promptly refused to take my call.  In other words, she's not changing the date.  So we're just going to have to share.  In honor of this shared celebration, I am now calling Friday the Royal Birthday.  I will wear a tiara, and answer only to "Your Majesty" or "Your Highness."  Now if you'll just get my husband to abide by that Royal decree, we'll be in business!   I wish you all a wonderful Royal my Birthday, my loyal subjects! 

No comments: